As part of our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements surrounding customer verification, BoyleSports are obliged to ask for documents from some customers. The principal reasons for requesting documents are as follows:
- To check you are old enough to gamble
- To ensure you are not already a self-excluded customer (protecting vulnerable & at risk customers)
- To confirm your identify as part of our KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
- To safeguard against money laundering & to ensure funds are not derived from criminal proceeds
- If you have placed bets with us beyond certain thresholds we may also request proof of income to satisfy our responsible gaming and anti money laundering obligations and on rare occasions we may request a “selfie” with a corresponding photographic ID to be 100 percent sure of identity.
To fulfill the document request, you maybe asked to provide some or all the following:
- Identity and Proof of Age: Passport or Drivers Licence
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within last 3 months
- Source of Funds: Pay Slips, Bank Statement, or other proof of wealth related documents