Downloading Our Poker Client
First of all you will need to download the BoylePoker client which can be done so by clicking here and selecting ‘Run’ from the options. Once the poker client has been downloaded successfully, the Boylepoker icon will be added to your desktop. To start the application, simply double click on the icon. If you do not have a Boylesports account, simply click on ‘Create Account’ and following the registration steps. Once you have created your username and password you will then be prompted to create a table nickname. Once your nickname has been created you will be logged into the Boylepoker lobby where you will be ready to play real poker against players from around the world.
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum system requirements needed to run the Boylepoker software are:
- XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 running on an Intel-compatible device.
- Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 processor.
- 1GB RAM (Windows XP) or 2GB RAM (other Windows versions).
- 800x600 screen resolution with 32-bit color depth.
- 1GB of free disk space for download and installation.
- 56k dial-up Internet connection.
- 512 MB of video memory