Q: How do I know I have a Free Bet?
A: Free Bets will be visible from the top of the Sportsbook page next to your balance, the image below shows an account with a Free bet value of £15.
Q: How do I place a bet using my free bet balance?
A: Placing a bet with your free bet is a straightforward process. Just follow the steps below:
- Add a selection to your Betslip
- Enter the stake amount for your bet as you normally would.
- Tick the box next to the free bet balance 'Use Free Bets'
- The box will be filled in blue if you have successfully selected it.
- Click 'place bet' to proceed with your free bet.
Q: Can I use my free bet balance for any type of bet?
A: Yes, you can use your free bet for any eligible bet, just like you would use your cash balance. The process remains the same.
Q: What happens if my stake amount exceeds my free bet balance?
A: If your stake amount is higher than your free bet, you won't be able to use your free bet for that specific bet. In such cases, you can choose to either use your cash balance or reduce the stake amount to match your free bet balance.
Q: Is my Free Bet stake returned for a winning bet?
A: Bets placed with Free Bets will not receive their stake back as part of their winnings.
Q: What are the general terms and conditions for using a Free Bet?
A: Our General terms are as follows:
- Free bets generate winnings only and Free bet stakes are not returned
- Free bets must be wagered at odds of evens or higher
- Free bets do not qualify for special offers, such as Cash Back Specials, Best Odds Guaranteed etc
- Free bets expire within 7 days of receipt
- BoyleSports' decisions in relation to abuse or perceived abuse of free bets is final. In such circumstances, any free bets or winnings from free bets will be null and void
- Standard BoyleSports Terms and Conditions apply